Marijn had internet problems, so he did not really attend. This meeting lasted for approx 1,5 hrs.
- Status Open CSP 2.0
- Status Documentation
- Status internal rewrite and changes to beta version
- Status install script
- Status web installer
- Status compatibility check current MediaWiki instalment and consequences
- What others can contribute
- Planning for October release
(1.2) Liselot wrote documentation about Class Definitions and its architecture.
(1.1) Charlot added an about Open CSP page. Ad is going to have a look at it as an extra pair of eyes.
(1.3) Wout, from Wikibase Solutions, is currently still writing the install script
(1.4, 1.5) An extension WSImageVersion is to be forked and renamed to OpenCSP. It will hold the current Open CSP version, a special page with compatibility check and a special page to run the install as an admin from a Special Page instead of a terminal. Still work in progress and will be done after release.
(2, 3) Charlot will have a look at creating a promotional video and a more technical or demonstration of use video. These can be used for socials and for Cindy to talk the importance of splitting content from meta data and other subjects. SMWCon is mentioned. Still work in progress and will be done after release.
(2) Bryan will, once Open CSP 2 is released, contribute to the documentation and his findings. We hope to release Open CSP 2.0 coming week
(2) Bryan wants to use ArrayFunctions and suggested some sort of Sandbox. Action for Marijn. Since Marijn was not there, this is still open.
Other things discussed
- Support for Elastic Search 8
- Status Semantic MediaWiki
- SMWCon Winter 2023